The church of San Biagio was built in 1642 to replace the old rock church that had to be abandoned due to excess dampness . On its façade there are the statues of St. Lucy and St. Agatha and on the architrave of the entrance door, the year of the church’s foundation as well as verses in Latin of a certain Martincello are legible.

Martincello urges devotees to visit the church because the Saint performs great miracles and has the power to heal sore throats and any other sort of ailments. Inside, the church has a single nave with a room next to it used as a sacristy, which was added in 1649. On the altar one can admire a painting of a Madonna and Child with saints, attributed to the local painter Paolo Conversi.


Biglietto di ingresso: